[Fredslist] ** 2008 SUPER BOWL RAFFLE** St Anthony High School - REPLY ASAP

Sergio Fernandez de Cordova sfdecordova at FUELOUTDOOR.COM
Mon Oct 8 01:29:12 EDT 2007

Dear Gotham-

My friend Tom, below, has been doing an amazing Job helping out St Anthony's HS, NJ, they are the one with the Basketball program which is one of the top in the country year after year. The prize below is AMAZING if you love football!!!  I have been donating for years and its for a great cause. Please let me know if you are interested so I can ask Tom to mail you a ticket.

Thank you and have a great week.

Best regards,

Sergio Fernández de Córdova
Real Estate, Government Affairs + Legal
Fuel Outdoor
149 5th Avenue, 11th Floor
Tel: +1 (212) 796-4190
Fax: +1 (212) 967-7337
sfdecordova at FuelOutdoor.com <mailto:sfdecordova at FuelOutdoor.com>
http://www.fueloutdoor.com <http://www.fueloutdoor.com/>