[Fredslist] Expert Witness Group and Video Documentation

Anthony Bellov anthonybellov at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 7 12:33:26 EDT 2007

Since there's been such a chain of emails about the Expert Witness Group of late, I'm wondering if anyone can steer me in the direction of any people I could talk to about the realities of, and the opportunities available in, video documentation of court proceedings.

Thanks for your leads (and make sure you all catch me in The NY Times today ~ Sunday ~ City Section, pg 12)

Your tireless self-promoter,
Anthony

Principle Partner,
Anthony Bellov Video Productions