[Fredslist] Do you want to be a Fred's Team Volunteer for the ING NYC Marathon on Sunday 11/4/07?

Kamberg, Jeffrey (02940) Jeffrey.Kamberg at roberthalf.com
Fri Oct 5 16:10:56 EDT 2007

Fred's Team Volunteers Needed for ING NYC Marathon Weekend (Sunday
11/4/07)

As the marathon season approaches, so does the need for help in
coordinating such a massive event. In order to keep this year's event
running as smoothly as possible, we need family and friends to help us
by volunteering for the weekend of the Marathon. With 800 runners
raising critical funds for Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center,
helping hands are an integral part of our program. On Wednesday, October
17th, Fred's Team will host a Volunteer Orientation at 6 p.m. at
Rockefeller Research Laboratories, Rm. 116 (430 East 67th Street,
between First & York Aves.)

If you know anyone who would be interested in helping please invite them
to attend our orientation and RSVP via e-mail at fredsteam at mskcc.org
<mailto:fredsteam at mskcc.org>  or phone 646-227-3885. Our volunteer needs
include:

*	cheering sections at Mile 17 & 138th Street
*	answering questions/exchanging uniforms/providing support at the
Crowne Plaza Hospitality Suite
*	assisting with breakfast and buses to the start line on marathon
morning

Details & time commitments will be covered at our orientation.

Please mention my name if you decide to volunteer.

If you can't volunteer on Marathon weekend and would like to make a
donation to Fred's Team, please go to www.mskcc.org/fredsteam

Thank you for your support.

Jeffrey N. Kamberg
Recruiting Manager
Robert Half International
245 Park Avenue-25th Fl
New York, NY 10167

Phone (212) 983 1800
Fax     (212) 983 5629

email:  jeffrey.kamberg at roberthalf.com
<mailto:jeffrey.kamberg at roberthalf.com>
www.roberthalf.com <http://www.roberthalf.com/>
www.rhi.com <http://www.rhi.com/>

Worldwide Leader in Specialized Staffing Services Since 1948.