[Fredslist] Gotham Challenge! - Help me raise an additional $2,000

ed at bienstockprivatejeweller.com ed at bienstockprivatejeweller.com
Fri Oct 5 10:49:48 EDT 2007

Fellow Gothamites,

In lieu of Jeffrey Kamberg's previous posting, I am asking for donations to my run (Fred's Team/Pediatric cancer research) from any of you who haven't yet contributed.
Jeffrey assured me as we trained together in the wee hours yesterday morning, that with Gotham support an additional $2,000.00 in 4weeks is a goal well within my reach!
Please prove Jeffrey right, & help make this the most successful effort to date for the Gotham members that are running to save children's lives!

Follow the directions in the attachments to contribute.

If you have any trouble donating online contact me & I will walk you through the process.

Thank you all for your interest & support,
Ed Bienstock