[Fredslist] Question of the Day

Laurel Scarr-Konel lscarrkonel at ghsklaw.com
Fri Oct 5 08:54:19 EDT 2007

. . . or QOD as called in my daughter's 6th grade class (wonderful
concept - teacher gives a new QOD every day on any topic which gets the
brain juices flowing - yesterday's fyi was "Why do pirates wear
earrings?")!!

In any event, my question today is "Why do half of the NYC taxicabs have
psychedelic flowers painted on their hoods?"  Is this another cab
protest? Justification for fare increase???

Laurel Scarr-Konel, Esq.
Grant, Herrmann, Schwartz & Klinger LLP
675 Third Avenue - Suite 1200
New York, NY 10017-5704
Tel: (212) 682-1800
Fax: (212) 682-1850
email: lscarrkonel at ghsklaw.com

Confidentiality Notice: This communication is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information
which is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from
disclosure.  If you have received this communication in error, please
notify us immediately and delete and/or discard all copies of this
communication.