[Fredslist] Holiday 'Round The Harbor [PROMO]

Michael Millis michael_millis at msn.com
Fri Oct 5 04:14:36 EDT 2007

Hello along the network, My contact at Spirit Cruises, who graciously provided the dinner cruise prize
for the Gotham 10th Anniversary Gala, tells me that there are still some dates
available for holiday lunch and dinner office parties on board the line's beautiful,
climate-controlled yachts. Sailings include entertainment and, of course,
spectacular harbor views of New York City. There are a number of options
available to customize a lunch or dinner event for your group.

Now is the time to plan holiday events for clients, employees, and friends. (The
crystal ball for the annual Times Square New Year's Eve celebration was taken
out for a test drive yesterday.)
Time is growing short. The best venues, caterers, entertainment, and eventservices are booking up for the holidays. If... You want to simplify your holiday event planning. Want access to beautiful venues, sumptuous menus, and great entertainment. Want to impress your guests... Drop me an e-mail or give me a call now, while the best available is still available.Especially if you were not particularly thrilled with last year's holiday event andyou want much, much better this year. Don't forget about planning for Halloween and Thanksgiving events. Thanks very much, Gotham. See you on the circuit. Mike MillisMX2 MEDIA Special Events Design, Production, and Coordination "Making Exciting Things Happen." (718) 434-7879