[Fredslist] Need referral to Outsourced VoIP Solutions Provider

Ira Hecht ihecht at 1800iwantaloan.com
Tue Oct 2 14:19:04 EDT 2007

I am looking for a telephony provider to provide us with virtual phone numbers (any U.S. area code) and simultaneous ring to multiple phones.  I am looking to outsource this service rather than licensing software for internal use.

We are looking to forward calls through a virtual phone number to many phones lines (probably at least 10) at the same time (some providers call this Simultaneous Ring).  We will also need customized caller-id for the forwarded calls.

During the simultaneous ring period, the caller will hear our recorded information instead of hearing the phone ring.

Ira R. Hecht

General Counsel & CFO

1-800-I-Want-A-Loan, LLC

445 Broadhollow Road, Suite 25

Melville, NY 11747

V 516.942.5010

C 516.965.0071

ihecht at 1800iwantaloan.com<mailto:ihecht at 1800iwantaloan.com>

http://www.1800iwantaloan.com<blocked::blocked::http://www.1800iwantaloan.com/>

This message from 1-800-I-Want-A-Loan, LLC may contain confidential or privileged information.

If you received this transmission in error, please call us immediately at (516) 942-5010 or contact us by E-mail at ihecht at 1800iwantaloan.com. Disclosure or use of any part of this message by persons other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.