[Fredslist] Need referral to a call center please

Ira Hecht ihecht at 1800iwantaloan.com
Tue Oct 2 11:16:56 EDT 2007

I am seeking a referral to a call center located in the United States that can answer calls to our 1-800 phone number, obtain limited information from the callers (zip code and phone number) and transfer the calls based upon the caller information to the correct 1-800-I-Want-A-Loan Advocate.  Thanks! :)

Best regards,

Ira R. Hecht

General Counsel & CFO

1-800-I-Want-A-Loan, LLC

445 Broadhollow Road, Suite 25

Melville, NY 11747

V 516.942.5010

C 516.965.0071

ihecht at 1800iwantaloan.com

http://www.1800iwantaloan.com

This message from 1-800-I-Want-A-Loan, LLC may contain confidential or privileged information.

If you received this transmission in error, please call us immediately at (516) 942-5010 or contact us by E-mail at ihecht at 1800iwantaloan.com. Disclosure or use of any part of this message by persons other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.