[Fredslist] The Mayor's Office needs your help

David Stein david at automatic-mail.com
Mon Oct 1 12:00:44 EDT 2007

My Fellow Networkers,

Disability Mentoring Day is October 17th and it continues to grow.
This year as we come down to the wire we have several categories that
need MENTORS.

If you can host a young person with a disability for the day and show
them what it is like to work - please let me know.

EQUALLY IMPORTANT IS GET YOUR FRIENDS TO SAY YES - AND LET'S SHOW THE
MAYOR THAT NETWORKING WORKS.

Clerical
Data Entry
Maintenance/Custodial
Mailroom Operations

This is for NYC locations only.  Become a part of the Mayor Michael
Bloomberg's Office for People with Disabilities.

Thanks

David Stein
347-581-7909

	Automatic Mail/Automatic On-Line
	  Printing Mailing and Electronic Marketing