[Fredslist] Baruch/Gotham Mentoring Program

Linda Queenie Newman lindarnewman at verizon.net
Fri Nov 30 14:09:35 EST 2007

Good Afternoon Along the Network,

Wondering what you missed by not attending the inaugural Baruch/Gotham
Mentoring Event?

See one of the comments from one of the students below.

Special thanks to Bernie Siegel for attending and bringing several coaches
with him!  Much appreciated.

Best,

Linda

Linda R. Newman

Third Generation Insurance Broker

lindarnewman at verizon.net

www.ssfinsurance.com

------------------------------------
Linda,
It was a pleasure meeting you on Tuesday night. I enjoyed listening to all
of the helpful information that you were willing give. This is an important
time in my life and I truly value the advice of professionals like you, who
are willing to share your expertise with me.
I hope you agree that networking is an important way to advance oneself
personally and professionally. Since I am in the process of discovering my
fullest potential, I would be honored if you would agree to be a member of
my personal network and assist me on my journey to success.
You seem to know how to get exactly where you want to be in life and I
admire that. In return, if there is anyway that I can assist you achieve
your future goals please let me know.
As the saying goes, "People come into your life for reasons, seasons or a
lifetime". Let's anticipate that we'll be able to develop a relationship
that will help us both excel in the future.

Once again thank you for your time and support.

Warm regards,
"Princess of Networking"

Chantel Lawson (Baruch College, Class of 2009)