[Fredslist] PROMO: Manage your Digestive Health--Beating IBS and Crohn's the Natural Way

Jena la Flamme jena at jenawellness.com
Fri Nov 30 14:12:27 EST 2007

Dear Gothamites,
Are you confused as to how best manage and heal your digestive
ailments? If you suffer from IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) or
Crohn’s disease this is an enlightening workshop just for you.
This interactive seminar gives an overview of the brain-gut
connection, and explains the effect that emotions have on the
functioning of the digestive system.  We cover the benefits of yoga,
meditation and acupuncture, and discuss the place that exercise,
healthy lifestyle options, moderation of certain foods and
medications can have in establishing digestive wellness.  Includes:
Snacks and refreshments

When: Thursday, December 6th, 7pm - 8pm
Cost: $15
Where: Jena Wellness Center, 1133 Broadway suite 1107, New York, @
26th St.
To Register: Call 212 260 6064 or email jena at jenawellness.com

Hope to see you there.
Warmly,
Jena

Jena la Flamme
Director of Jena Wellness Group
Certified Holistic Health Counselor
Yoga Instructor
Workshop Leader and Speaker

Join our mailng list by sending a blank email to:
jenawellness at aweber.com

212.260.6064
jena at jenawellness.com
http://jenawellness.com
1133 Broadway, suite 1107, @ 26th St.
New York, NY 10010

More energy and vibrant health, made fun and easy