[Fredslist] Gotham Anthem

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 27 18:05:47 EST 2007

Today, while riding the circuit at the Commerce Group, I had the privilege of viewing, for the first time, the DVD that showed the taping of the Gotham Antham by many of our talented Gotham members.  I was stunned at the truly inspirational lyrics as well as the talent of our members.  I congratulate Norm Spizz and all Gotham members who were involved in this obviously worthwhile endeavor (after all, how many organizations do you know that have their own Anthem?).  I would hope that we would all have an opportunity to purchase the DVD so that we could enjoy it ourselves and even use it for marketing Gotham to our friends and colleagues.   Dr. Gerry Goldhaber