[Fredslist] Free seminar businesses pay thousands for

Advertisingmuse at aol.com Advertisingmuse at aol.com
Mon Nov 26 16:53:49 EST 2007

Free seminar this Wednesday, November 28 - I promise you willl create a new
possibility in an area of your life that is important to you - and the FOUR
PILLARS that have any game in life be SUCCESSFUL.

People in businesses pay thousands of dollars for these distinctions and you
willl get them free.

It is an introduction to the Landmark Forum at the Money Seminar. Landmark
Education, 317-A West 33rd St at 8th Avenue.

Please let me know if you are coming and be my guest.

Geraldine Newman
Geraldine Newman Communications Inc.
315 East Seventy-Second Street
New York, New York 10021