[Fredslist] Looking to form a Mentor Circle for Non-Fiction/Business authors

Phyllis Weiss Haserot pwhaserot at pdcounsel.com
Mon Nov 26 21:34:55 EST 2007

Gotham has many authors, and I am one.
I would like to gauge the interest for starting a "mentor circle," - not a new group per se -  of authors who will meet periodically to exchange experiences, mentor and support each other as we navigate the publishing and book marketing process, whether for the first time or as a seasoned author.

I have written and had published two business books and am working on a third - the first for which I did not have a publisher in advance.

If you are interested in exploring this concept, please e-mail me at pwhaserot at pdcounsel.com. I will see the response and contact you as to next steps.

Thanks in advance.

Best holiday wishes,
Phyllis

Phyllis Weiss Haserot
Practice Development Counsel
Consulting/Coach to the Next Generation
Author of "The Rainmaking Machine: Marketing, Planning, Strategy and Management"

* Next Generation, Next Destination*
* Cross-Generational Conversation*

Voice:: 212-593-1549
Fax:      212-980-7940