[Fredslist] Credit Card Donations on behalf of The Judge

Fred Klein fklein at legal.org
Mon Nov 19 09:26:05 EST 2007

If you wish to make a credit card donation to the Gotham Foundation in memory of Judge Golfluss please click on the below link, or on the right of our Home Page or on the 11/20 Event on our Events calendar. All donations will be "lumped" and sent to the Maria Ferari Children's Hospital. Also, if you wish to donate more than the $50 which Mitch set up on short notice, you could enter further credit card transactions. I hope to see you at the Memorial Service at 6:00 at the Friars Club this coming Tuesday. Of course, checks payable to the Gotham Foundation are also welcome. Thank you.
Sent via BlackBerry from EarthLink Wireless.