[Fredslist] Ad submission

bknepper at tab-queensny.com bknepper at tab-queensny.com
Sat Nov 17 23:42:14 EST 2007

ARE YOU PAYING TOO MUCH IN PROPERTY TAXES?

DO YOU LIVE IN NASSAU OR SUFFFOLK COUNTIES?

As a property tax payer you have the right to challenge your assessment

if you feel it is inequitable or in error. Dealing with county government is
difficult

and time consuming. We have the specialized knowledge to win your grievance.

Your taxes can not go up as a result of filing a claim for reduction and we
only get paid

if you save!. I am the president of Property Tax Cut Advisors, Inc , a CPA
and a member

of Gotham Queens. I have personally obtained over $1,000,000 in tax
reductions in the

past 20 years. Please contact me at barry.knepper at gmail.com or
516-724-0351for an

application. We can help you even if you have previously authorized another
entity

to represent you. Please take advantage of this once a year opportunity.