[Fredslist] Marathon Alert: I need $120.00 more to break an even $5000

ed at bienstockprivatejeweller.com ed at bienstockprivatejeweller.com
Fri Nov 16 16:33:49 EST 2007

Dear Gothamites,

My Memorial Sloan Kettering pediatric cancer research donation page is still up on line.
At the moment I'm up to $4,880.50 in donations & I thank each & every one of you who gave from the bottom of my heart.
Please help close the gap of $120.00 so that I end my fund raising with an even $5,000.00
Please follow the attachment for directions. When you get to the prompt for "Event" simply ignore as the 2007 NYC marathon has already occurred.

With deep appreciation & gratitude,
Ed Bienstock