[Fredslist] Connection to any Soda or Soft Drink Distirbutors

Zahn, Bari bzahn at torys.com
Fri Nov 16 11:45:59 EST 2007

Dear Gotham Family,

My charity, Living Beyond Belief, is having a youth benefit on Saturday,
December 1st for World AIDS Day at Copper Chinmey on E. 28th Street
between Park and Lex in NYC.

Nestles is donating all the water, various restaurants are donating the
food, but we are still looking for donations of soda/ice teas/fruit
punches.

Donations of the syrup would be great for soda donations, otherwise a
donation of bottles would be fine.  We are expecting 200 young adults
between the ages of 17and 24.  I know it's short notice, but any leads
would be greatly appreciated.

All my heart,
Bari

Bari Zahn
Torys LLP
Tel: 	212.880.6106
Fax:	212.682.0200
mailto:bzahn at torys.com
<www.torys.com>
This is to advise you in accordance with U.S. Treasury Regulations, that
unless otherwise indicated, any U.S. federal tax advice set forth in
this communication, including attachments, (i) may not be relied upon by
any person for the purpose of avoiding the imposition of penalties by
the Internal Revenue Service and (ii) is not intended to be used and
cannot be used by any person in promoting, marketing or recommending to
another party any tax-related matter addressed herein.

This email and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipients and may be privileged or confidential. Any distribution, printing or other use by anyone else is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately, and permanently delete this email and attachments.