[Fredslist] New Expert Witness Group

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 12 10:55:25 EST 2007

Please let me know this week if you are planning to come to our new Expert Witness Group luncheon on November 26 at 12:30pm at Fabio Piccolo's fabulous Italian Restaurant (230 E.44th between 2nd and 3rd Ave.).  I will have to give the restaurant a head count this week.  This group is open to any Gotham or non-Gotham member who either testifies or consults as an expert witness for either plaintiffs or defendants or potential plaintiffs or defendants in litigation OR for lawyers and others interested in learning about and/or hiring expert witnesses.   This will be a terrific opportunity both to network and exchange business ideas which should be lucrative to all in attendance.  Please let me know via email or by phone if you plan to attend.  The cost of the luncheon is $40 and you may pay in advance on the Gotham website for that date or at the door.  Dr. Gerry Goldhaber (212) 379-6661 (Office) or (917) 279-2303 (Cell)

http://mail.yahoo.com