[Fredslist] The Judge

Dr. Dan Schaefer PhD dan at danschaeferphd.com
Fri Nov 9 15:55:41 EST 2007

The few times I had an opportunity to speak with the Judge, probably
only half a dozen as I am new to Gotham, always left me amazed at his
curiosity and energy.

The last time, a couple of months ago, our conversation, after the
meeing, kind of ran long and since he passed my office on his way home
offered me a ride with his driver.

I can't remember what we were talking about on our way to 61st street
but what stays with me are his warmth and that we left off with " see
you in a couple of weeks". Sorry, now that we didn't make it sooner.

Rest in peace

Dr.Dan

Dan Schaefer PhD

Peak Performance Strategies

"The Competitive Edge Quickly for Business,Sports & Entertainment"

212 265 1888

www.DanSchaeferPhD.com <http://www.danschaeferphd.com/>

Dan at DanSchaeferphd.com <mailto:Dan at DanSchaeferphd.com>