[Fredslist] Fw: The Judge

Fred Klein fklein at legal.org
Fri Nov 9 12:42:31 EST 2007

If you intend to attend services for the Judge this Sunday details are below. I will be saying a few words and would appreciate seeing you.
Sent via BlackBerry from EarthLink Wireless.

It is with deep sadness that I inform you that our Judge lHoward Goldfluss has passed away after a heroic long term battle with leukemia. Services are this Sunday at 11:15 at Riverside Memorial Chapel and I will be there to mourn his loss. Please join me as all of Gotham is invited by the family. He was so unique. A great loss!  We are planning a memorial service at the Friars. Details are pending.
Sent via BlackBerry from EarthLink Wireless.