[Fredslist] The Judge

Jack Halpern jhalpern at myelderadvocate.com
Thu Nov 8 15:54:35 EST 2007

It is truly a sad day for Gotham and for all New Yorkers who had the
pleasure to know him. In the short period that I knew him I found him
to be kind, generous, smart, and funny. I had the pleasure of being on
his radio program one Friday morning and it was a great experience.

I'm glad that I got him to autograph his book for me about two months
ago. That was the last time I saw him. I will miss him as if I knew
him for forty years. His presence at our Gotham meetings will be
sorely missed.

May his soul rest in peace.