[Fredslist] Every website needs a little nudging

Gil Effron gil at StrategiesforGrowth.net
Fri Nov 9 08:21:17 EST 2007

Too often a good website can fail because of a few critical flaws that
suppress engagement.

That's where this 25-point critique can help.

Friend and colleague Winton Churchill and I analyze hundreds of websites
each year and are skilled at identifying those subtle characteristics that
make the difference between success and failure.  By tapping into our
experience base you can avoid the disappointment of underperformance.

Here's what the critique delivers:

First, by rating where your website stands on each factor, we can pinpoint
offending components. This enables you to make changes where the best
chances for improvement are, rather than staring at the whole website and
wondering what and where the problem is.

Second, each critique contains at least 7 written recommendations that are
customized and personalized specifically for you. They are typically
comprehensive enough that you can make immediate adjustments to improve your
results.

Third, in an in-depth 60-minute phone conversation with you, Winton and I
review your results, discuss the recommendations and answer questions you
have on implementation.

Price for the critique, recommendations, and one-hour phone review is $347.
Give us the go-ahead for your critique before November 30 and you pay ONLY
$100.

Our Guarantee: If you are dissatisfied with the critique for any reason the
fee you paid will be cheerfully refunded.

To schedule your critique or to receive complete information, send an email
to  <mailto:gil at strategiesforgrowth.net> gil at strategiesforgrowth.net or call
800-226-2428.

>>> What's Your GAP?

When I talk about GAPs, I'm referring to business GAPs, of course. They come
in all shapes and sizes.

*	Lacking qualified leads and a sufficient volume of them
*	Rapid growth that tends to choke the life out of a company
*	Two or more consecutive quarters without a profit
*	Inefficient or inexperienced leadership

 Our "special teams" approach helps business owners and professionals
eliminate the GAPs between where they ARE to where they'd like to BE.

You may not need us. But someone you do business with... someone you know...
does!

We're grateful for introductions. And the business owners and professionals
you introduce us to will be exceedingly grateful that you did!

Don't Just "WATCH THE GAP," Eliminate It!

Gil Effron
Strategies for Growth
305 Madison Avenue, Suite 449
New York, NY 10165