[Fredslist] Promotional - visit our new website

Anthony Bellov anthonybellov at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 8 13:52:35 EST 2007

Have you checked out our spanking brand new website yet? It just launched yesterday and we've had scores of hits already!

www.AnthonyBellov.com

Oh - - by the way - - we ALWAYS offer discounted video services to fellow Gotham members. Our regular services include, corporates, promotionals, training videos, special events like weddings, bar mitzvahs and the like, demo reels, performances, and family histories.

More on the website - - ENJOY!!

Have a great weekend
Anthony

Principle Partner,