FW: [Fredslist] The Judge

Formica, Robert Robert.Formica at sterlingbancorp.com
Thu Nov 8 14:50:18 EST 2007

As I conveyed to Fred earlier, The Judge had an impact on many, many lives. His love and affection for his wife was so noticeable both in person and when he spoke about her. He was so proud of his children and grandchildren that he lit up when he spoke about them. He had a zest for life that was so admirable. Although he was going through very serious health issues, he never complained. I'd ask him how he was feeling and his answer was always "fine, thanks".
Gotham has lost a true friend. May he rest in peace.