[Fredslist] The Judge

Jill Goldstein imprintdesigns at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 8 13:00:28 EST 2007

Even though I have not been a part of Gotham for long I will miss him dearly.  When ever he saw me I was the Chachka lady who added to his collection of goodies with great pleasure.

Jill m. Goldstein
Imprint Designs
You Think It, We Ink It!> To: fredslist at gothamnetworking.com> From: fklein at legal.org> Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 16:15:00 +0000> Subject: [Fredslist] The Judge> > It is with deep sadness that I inform you that our Judge lHoward Goldfluss has passed away after a heroic long term battle with leukemia. Services are this Sunday at 11:15 at Riverside Memorial Chapel and I will be there to mourn his loss. Please join me as all of Gotham is invited by the family. He was so unique. A great loss! We are planning a memorial service at the Friars. Details are pending. > Sent via BlackBerry from EarthLink Wireless.> > _______________________________________________> Fredslist mailing list> Fredslist at gothamnetworking.com