[Fredslist] The Judge

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 8 11:50:54 EST 2007

What a horrific loss!  our Judge was one of the best Gothamites ever!  Such a robust and kind man with a brilliant mind and a warm soul!  I have so many fond memories of him even in my short 3 years' acquaintance which included a stint on his distinguished radio show.  We will all miss Howard and now our Judge meets a higher Judge which should make for some very interesting dialogue.  We all extend our love and warmest sympathies to the Goldfluss family.  Dr. Gerry Goldhaber

Fred Klein <fklein at legal.org> wrote:  It is with deep sadness that I inform you that our Judge lHoward Goldfluss has passed away after a heroic long term battle with leukemia. Services are this Sunday at 11:15 at Riverside Memorial Chapel and I will be there to mourn his loss. Please join me as all of Gotham is invited by the family. He was so unique. A great loss! We are planning a memorial service at the Friars. Details are pending.
Sent via BlackBerry from EarthLink Wireless.

http://mail.yahoo.com