[Fredslist] SACC's Diwali Networking Dinner - Thursday, November 15th at 6:30pm

Gurmeet S gurmeetks2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 7 09:13:05 EST 2007

Dear Friends,

  South Asian Chamber of Commerce (SACC) is committed in helping you grow and promote your business and network with the finest professionals in all Industries.

  There is no better time than the holidays to say Thank You to those who have contributed to your success throughout the year.

  We invite you to join and bring your friends and colleagues to our next special DIWALI NETWORKING DINNER being held on Thursday – November 15th, 2007 at 6:30pm at Apsara Restaurant located at 98 Broadway, Hicksville, NY (intersection of 106 & 107) (516-932-0299).

  Also, save the date for our next Holiday Networking Dinner being held on December 12th

.details to follow soon.

Networking and Cocktails begins at 6:30pm followed by dinner & entertainment for just $40 a person.  Please feel free to forward this to your friends and colleagues who might benefit from this.

   Please RSVP to confirm attendance.

Gurmeet K. Sodhi
  Ph: 516-662-5215
  Fx: 516-941-0799