[Fredslist] Pediatric Tour Today at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center

Kamberg, Jeffrey (02940) Jeffrey.Kamberg at roberthalf.com
Mon Nov 5 14:01:25 EST 2007

Thank you Fred and Gotham for all of your well wishes.

I just came back from a Pediatric Tour at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center and I could see that the money that I have raised along with the 800 Fred's Team runners is put to good use.  The children have an amazing spirit in life and are blessed to be taken care of in a state of art Facility that MSKCC provides.  I could see that the children are well taken care of by the nurses, doctors, social workers, and assistants.  Many programs are offered to the children and the doctors are researching new ways to fight cancer.

I have so much gratitude to Gotham and others who help me raise money for pediatric cancer research and this visit today was so special for me.

So now I have a new Personnal Record of 4 hours 1 minute and 55 seconds!!!
I achieved this by focussing on the race and as Fred said below less "yenting" on the course!!!

My next marathon will be in Miami at the end of January and I will still be raising money for Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.

Thank you again for your support

Jeffrey Kamberg