[Fredslist] Jeffrey Kamberg's Race Results!!

Kamberg, Jeffrey (02940) Jeffrey.Kamberg at roberthalf.com
Mon Nov 5 10:11:17 EST 2007

Hello Gotham.

Thank you for your wishes as I completed my 8th marathon.

I have a new Personal Best of 4 Hours and 1 minute and 55 seconds.  My average mile pace was 9 minutes and 14 seconds.

Today I will be heading to Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center to visit the Pediatric area of the hospital.  I am looking forward to sharing this with you all as well.

I feel great today!!!

Congrats to my teamates as well!!!

I hope to go under 4 hours when I do the Miami Marathon on 1/27/08.

Thank You!!!

Jeffrey Kamberg