[Fredslist] To Die in Jerusalem

Rona Gura ronagura at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 2 10:22:38 EDT 2007

Hi all,

 I don't normally do movie reviews but this one was so powerful that I had to share it with my Gotham family. To Die in Jerusalem is an HBO documentary which was shown last night and, I assume, will be shown again during the month. It is the story of 2 mothers, one is the mother of a 17 yr old Israeli girl who was killed by a suicide  bomber, and other is the mother of the 18yr old Palestinian female suicide bomber. The film truly shows the human element in the Arab-Israeli conflict.

I cried throughout this film and will be thinking about it for weeks.

Rona

http://mail.yahoo.com