[Fredslist] Great book

Gil Effron gil at StrategiesforGrowth.net
Fri Nov 2 10:03:39 EDT 2007

Great Book...

If you haven't read it, seek it out. It's the best use of $15.95 in a
bookstore. I told David Stein at Automatic-Mail about it and he purchased 20
copies to give to clients.

It's called "The Referral of a Lifetime" by Tim Templeton. This is a simple
process that's well within the grasp of just about any business owner or
professional. It works as well for large corporations as it does for SOLO
practitioners.

SOLO...

Speaking of SOLO practitioners, don't forget that the second meeting of
Gotham's newest group -- SOLO -- meets on Monday, November 12 at 12:30 at
the Friars Club. You can register throught the events calendar.

SOLO provides a forum for solo practitioners -- business owners and
professionals who work on their own (without employees) -- to meet, exchange
ideas, form strategic alliances or joint ventures, seek out quality and
reliable vendor sources for critical issues such as health and business
insurance, share subcontractors, become an informal sales force for one
another, and so on.

What's Your GAP?

-- Lacking qualified leads and a sufficient volume of them
-- Lacking sales
-- Rapid growth that tends to choke the life out of a company
-- Two or more consecutive quarters without a profit

When I talk about GAPs, I'm referring to business GAPs, of course. They come
in all shapes and sizes.  Our "special teams" help business owners and
professionals eliminate the GAPs between where they ARE to where they need
to BE.

You may not need us.

But someone you do business with -- someone you know -- does!

We're grateful for introductions. And the business owners you introduce us
to will be exceedingly grateful that you did!

Gil Effron
Strategies for Growth
305 Madison Avenue, Suite 449
New York, NY 10165
212-505-4339 or 800-226-2428
Fax 877-805-8037
Gil at StrategiesForGrowth.net

Don't Just "WATCH THE GAP," Eliminate It!