[Fredslist] Still More Human Interest

Fred Klein fklein at legal.org
Thu Nov 1 11:49:01 EDT 2007

See below re Craig Bruck (a Gotham Bomber and member of Gotham's Tijuana Caravan rock band) who has a personal best marathon time of 3:42.
Sent via BlackBerry from EarthLink Wireless.

I'm just going out for an enjoyable long run in the 5 boroughs and hoping to push myself to beat my time from last year. Also, I have a 3pm train to catch, so I can get to my friend's wedding in Rhode Island. Knowing that should help push me through the last few miles. The faster I finish the slower I will have to run to get to my train.

Craig Bruck
ICM®
International Creative Management, Inc.
825 Eighth Avenue