[Fredslist] Last Chance to Donate!! - Marathon Sunday

ed at bienstockprivatejeweller.com ed at bienstockprivatejeweller.com
Thu Nov 1 07:52:36 EDT 2007

Dear Fellow Gothamites,

LAST CHANCE TO DONATE - MARATHON IS THIS SUNDAY!!

Thank you to those who have thus far contributed to my marathon run raising $ for pediatric cancer research.
I am running on November 4th, & there is still time to contribute.
I have gotten thank yous from several who know children whose lives have been saved as a result of the cancer research being done @ Memorial Sloan Kettering.

See message from Gotham moderator extraordinaire Debbie Lindner below:

"I wanted to say Thank You for running to raise funds for pediatric cancer."

"As you may or may not know my beautiful, lovely, smart and fun niece (and Goddaughter) Margaret Rose (Maggie to friends and family) was diagnosed at 13 years old with Hodgkins Lymphoma – now a wonderful 15 year old, she is truly amazing and an inspiration to me. She is an amazing girl/woman – speaking at Make A Wish fundraisers doing her part to give back."

"While I can’t join you on the run – I am there in spirit cheering you on and saying as a proud and grateful Aunt – thanks for what you are doing for children with cancer – they and their families appreciate it."

Follow the directions in the attachments to contribute.

If you have any trouble donating online contact me & I will walk you through the process.

Please contribute a minimum of $25.00, less than $1 per mile.
I run 26.2 miles on November 4th.

Thank you all for your interest & support,
Ed Bienstock