[Fredslist] Renatto on Summer Job/Internship

IrisWolinsky at aol.com IrisWolinsky at aol.com
Thu May 31 21:59:13 EDT 2007

Gotham's magic has worked again!  I placed a request in April for a  job or
internship for Adam Margol, one of my closest friend's son, who  is interested
in psychology and business.  Through Thomas Kass of  the Bandit Too, Adam has
connected with a psychologist who also is involved in  the real estate
business, so Adam will get experience in both  areas!   I've always enjoyed being
able to provide info and  connections whenever I can through our network, but
this one is  especially thrilling, to provide an assist like this to such close
friends.  Thank you Gotham, and Kudos all around!

Iris

Iris Wolinsky
Attorney Arbitrator Mediator
227 Riverside  Drive