[Fredslist] Hudson Valley Outing

michael landrum Mike at CoachMike.com
Mon May 28 09:38:19 EDT 2007

Dear Gotham

We in the Hudson Valley Chapter want to introduce you metropolitanites to the joys of our domain, so Group Leader Mike Guerin, cofounder Jim Kramer and I are considering a Gotham outing up here in the Hudson Valley. The holiday is aimed at lovers of great art and great food.

The tentative date is Saturday, Aug. 4.

Here's the idea:
Arrive on MetroNorth at Beacon, NY station 10:30 a.m.
http://mta.info/mnr/html/planning/schedules/pdf/Hudson%20S_S%20June%2011%20Final.pdf

Visit DIA Beacon and have lunch till approx 2 p.m.
http://www.diacenter.org/bindex.html

Take a chartered bus to Storm King Art Center, Cornwall, NY http://www.stormking.org/aboutstormking.html  - leave approx 5 p.m.

Bus to Culinary Institute for Dinner approx 6:30 p.m.
http://www.ciachef.edu/restaurants/default.asp

Catch Metro North back to NYC from Poughkeepsie or stay in local hotel/B&B

We should be able to put this together for under $200 per person depending on how many.  Let me know if you would be interested and we'll move forward to put actual figures together and offer any choices you may think of.

 Gothamly,

Mike Landrum
Communications Coach, Speaker
www.ThePassionateSpeaker.com