[Fredslist] Time share week for sale

Jerry Sloane JSloane at berdonllp.com
Wed May 23 16:05:22 EDT 2007

After a great response to my previous email regarding my clients time
share in Gurney's Spa Resort and Inn in Montauk, he is making available
the week beginning June 1, 2007 and ending June 8th 2007. It is a second
floor one bedroom unit on beach. It sells for about $3500 he is asking
$2000 for Gotham members.
If you are interested  please call Larry at 212 490 1369

Jerry Sloane
Partner
BerdonLLP
One Jericho Plaza
Jericho, New York 11753
516 931 3100

TO THE EXTENT THAT THIS MESSAGE CONTAINS ADVICE REGARDING FEDERAL TAX  MATTERS, IT IS NOT INTENDED OR WRITTEN BY US TO BE USED, AND CANNOT  BE USED, FOR THE PURPOSE OF AVOIDING FEDERAL TAX PENALTIES THAT MAY BE IMPOSED ON A TAXPAYER.  (THE FOREGOING LEGEND HAS BEEN AFFIXED PURSUANT TO U.S. TREASURY REGULATIONS GOVERNING TAX PRACTICE.)