[Fredslist] Fwd: Furniture Assembly

Rebecca Selvenis selvenisr at gmail.com
Wed May 23 14:41:53 EDT 2007

Hello Gotham,

A friend of Leslie Berkoff's, and mine, has just moved to NYC.  Does anyone
know of a company/individual who can help get her new home together?

***Please contact Sarah directly, she is cc'ed***

Thanks
Rebecca

ps- magic of Gotham- through Leslie and Gotham, Sarah found my little
apartment and is enjoying her new life on the UWS!  Maybe you can help her
again?