[Fredslist] A great event (especially for kids) and a great cause

Scott Bloom Sbloom at bloomreg.com
Wed May 23 08:55:52 EDT 2007

Agreed.

My family will be there, as every year.

--------------------------
Scott M. Bloom
917-327-2109
sbloom at bloomreg.com
Sent from my BlackBerry

-----Original Message-----
From: fredslist-bounces at gothamnetworking.com <fredslist-bounces at gothamnetworking.com>
To: fredslist at gothamnetworking.com <fredslist at gothamnetworking.com>
Sent: Tue May 22 18:52:47 2007
Subject: [Fredslist] A great event (especially for kids) and a great cause

Last year my wife and I took our son and his cousin to YAI's Central Park Challenge <http://www.yai.org/cpc> .  Despite the fact that it rained, my son and his cousin had a fantastic time (see pics below).  This year's event will be held on June 2nd.  For more information, visit www.yai.org/cpc <http://www.yai.org/cpc> .  (We also ran into Scott Bloom which is usually a sign that you are in the right place).

I became involved with YAI about  2 years ago and now serve on one of their boards.  It is truly a special organization that helps people with disabilities (of all ages).  For more on the organization, visit https://secure2.convio.net/yai/site/SPageServer?pagename=AboutYAI <https://secure2.convio.net/yai/site/SPageServer?pagename=AboutYAI> .  In addition, I actively participate in their Business Advisory Council which is a great way to give back and a good forum for networking.

I hope to see many of you there on 6/2!

Feel free to pass this on.

thanks

Robert Levin