[Fredslist] Position Available

Joel Schnur joel at schnurassociates.com
Mon May 21 15:18:14 EDT 2007

Dear Tribe:

It's that time again to fill a position at our firm. A valued employee of
close to four years is moving back to Memphis and we are looking for a
replacement. The ad we distributed is reproduced below. If you know of
anyone who might fit the description, please have them get in touch with me.
If it is someone you fell strongly about, call me directly to discuss the
individual.

Thanks and all the best.

Account Executive position available at small midtown PR, Event Planning and
Government Relations firm, with focus on niche marketing in the
not-for-profit sector. Duties include media relations, drafting and issuing
press releases, developing media kit materials, attending client meetings
and events, pitching stories and maintaining client database. Ideal
candidate is media-oriented, able to pull together events in an efficient
and organized manner, with excellent writing, organizational and computer
skills. Familiarity with Jewish community and/or fundraising, a plus. Salary
is commensurate with experience. Send resume to Joel Schnur by fax at
212.489.0203 or to joel at schnurassociates.com.