[Fredslist] House help positon available

OPTICS1010 at aol.com OPTICS1010 at aol.com
Sat May 19 21:10:22 EDT 2007

>From a friend who has a  position available: Ruth Domber 10/10 OPTICS
As we discussed last week, let  me try to explain what I am looking for in
help. Someone who can go between two  homes (Brooklyn and Southampton’s). This
person would need to food shop, clean,  light cooking and serving others while
entertaining. Also they would need to  drive.  . The days would be Wednesday
thru Sunday. Anything else would be a  plus. I do appreciate any help that you
can give me at this  time.
Regards
Robert C.  Hohmann
rhohman_n at ajsconstruction.com_ (mailto:rhohmann at ajsconstruction.com)