[Fredslist] I am looking to hire an agent

David W. Padrusch david at limulusproductions.com
Tue May 15 13:26:43 EDT 2007

All,

As many of you may  know, I am a television and film producer/director and
have enjoyed success over the past few years creating specials for the
History Channel.

While that success continues, I'm looking to diversify into commercials and
feature films.  To do this, I need to hire an agent.

I would be immensely appreciative of anyone who has any
contacts/relationships with agents (in New York or LA) who will work hard to
help me succeed in these new arenas.

Thanks so much in advance for your help.

Regards,

David

--

David W. Padrusch