[Fredslist] Late Golf Entry

Scott Bloom Sbloom at bloomreg.com
Thu May 10 15:45:15 EDT 2007

Golfers that know that "Best Ball" means that you play your own ball should not be confused.
He means that a scramble format is available, whereby all players get to hit their ball from the postion of the best shot among the foursome.
My group will be playing this fun and friendly format.

Scott M. Bloom
917-327-2109
sbloom at bloomreg.com
Sent from my BlackBerry