[Fredslist] Nancy Schess innovates a new process for Gotham

Diane DiResta diane at diresta.com
Wed May 9 22:31:11 EDT 2007

At the women's lunch Nancy asked each person to pull a business card and to
commit to a one-on-one meeting with that person.

I met with Jane Maloney and it was a wonderful experience. I now have a
better understanding of what she does and got to know her on a different
level.

If you are only attending lunches you are not leveraging the power of the
Gotham network and you are cheating yourself out of some valuable
friendships.

Once again, Nancy is an innovative leader and the women's group serves as a
model for maximizing your network.

Diane DiResta

_______________________

DiResta Communications, Inc.

_______________________

Communicating with Impact

31 E32nd Street  Suite 300

New York, NY 10016  USA

212 481-8484 X312

Free online newsletter-Impact Player

Free audio course-7 Deadly Mistakes Speakers Make and How to Avoid Them for
Maximum Success

http://www.diresta.com

Blog: www.businesspresentations.blogspot.com

Knockout Presentations-Amazon's best selling public speaking book