[Fredslist] Unique Litigation Paralegal Needed

Caryn Lilling CLilling at mglappeals.com
Wed May 9 16:31:32 EDT 2007

We are a small, boutique appellate litigation firm with a unique,
sophisticated and varied  practice.  We are currently seeking what can
best be described as a paralegal who is not only willing but capable of
taking on various other roles within our firm.  More specifically, in
addition to some of the usual litigation paralegal skills, we are also
looking for someone who can manage certain aspects of our practice
including case administration and database management, calendar duties,
and document requests.  This person should be extremely detailed
oriented and organized, able to multitask, possess excellent writing
skills, have an outgoing personality, and be thorough in their
follow-up.  We will consider candidates with either a paralegal
certificate or a college degree together with some relevant legal
experience.

Candidates should send their resume along with salary requirements by
email to clilling at mglappeals.com.

Caryn L. Lilling

Mauro Goldberg & Lilling LLP

60 Cutter Mill Road, Suite 200