[Fredslist] Looking for summer day sitter for boys 9 and 11

Paul Napolitano pnapolitano at alexanderwall.com
Wed May 9 14:24:57 EDT 2007

Hello Gotham,

I am in need of a responsible young man or woman to have fun with (and
watch) my boys for about 5 weeks this summer. Having your own safe and
reliable car is a must. They are in all day sports camps for about 4 weeks
and we are taking a vacation week at the end of July. Therefore we will need
this person for a few weeks in July and a few weeks in August.

We have passes to the Syosset town pool and you can take them to movies,
bowling, the beach, museums or anything fun you can think of. Plenty of time
at our home just relaxing is also required! :-) They are fun, sports
oriented and sometimes even mature! If you are into sports or creative
art/video projects that would be a real plus.

Thanks, Paul Napolitano