[Fredslist] Legal Malpractice Attorney

Ross B. Intelisano ross at richintelisano.com
Mon May 7 14:08:58 EDT 2007

Can anyone recommend a legal practice attorney I can speak to about a claim
one of our clients has against a New York law firm?  Our client is
particularly interested in resolving the dispute prior to filing a case and
we have some strategy questions?

Thanks,

Ross

Ross B. Intelisano, Esq.
Rich & Intelisano, LLP
1 Trinity Centre
111 Broadway, Suite 1303
New York, NY 10006
Tel.: (212) 433-1480
Fax : (212) 433-1481
e-mail: ross at richintelisano.com
http://www.richintelisano.com

This e-mail message is intended only for the named recipient(s) above. It
may contain confidential information that is privileged.  If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination,
prohibited.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the
sender at (212) 433-1480 or by replying to this e-mail and deleting the
message and any attachment(s) from your system.  Thank you.