[Fredslist] Video Editor Needed

Zahn, Bari bzahn at torys.com
Mon May 7 10:31:28 EDT 2007

Hi All,

Living Beyond Belief, the charity that I founded, is looking for a video
editor for a small rush job that we need turned around this week.  We
are in a jam as the person who was handling this job just left Manhattan
Neighborhood Network and no longer has access to editing equipment.

We have raw footage of 5 young people engaged in HIV/AIDS-related work.
We are looking for someone to take the raw footage and create 5 video
clips, one of each kid each of which runs about 30-seconds to 1 minute.
The 5 pieces will be played at our annual Butterfly Awards & Benefit on
Monday, May 21st, 2007 at the Hiro Ballroom at the Maritime Hotel.

We may have someone to handle this job for us, but just in case we are
looking for a backup person.

Please email with all responses.

Much Gratitude,
Bari

Bari Zahn
Torys LLP
Tel: 	212.880.6106
Fax:	212.682.0200
mailto:bzahn at torys.com
<www.torys.com>
This is to advise you in accordance with U.S. Treasury Regulations, that
unless otherwise indicated, any U.S. federal tax advice set forth in
this communication, including attachments, (i) may not be relied upon by
any person for the purpose of avoiding the imposition of penalties by
the Internal Revenue Service and (ii) is not intended to be used and
cannot be used by any person in promoting, marketing or recommending to
another party any tax-related matter addressed herein.

This email and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipients and may be privileged or confidential. Any distribution, printing or other use by anyone else is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately, and permanently delete this email and attachments.