[Fredslist] need staffing agency that focuses on sales

Adrian Miller amiller at adrianmiller.com
Fri May 4 16:28:11 EDT 2007

Hi:

My client will be actively seeking an inside sales person with STRONG
sales experience and skills.  This person will also need to be able
to travel into vacant territories and act in an outside sales
capacity as well.

They want to use a staffing firm to assist them with this search.
Please send me any referrals to agencies that focus on this type of
position.

Thanks

Adrian
--
Adrian Miller Sales Training
Professional Sales Training & New Business Development Consulting
amiller at adrianmiller.com

"What if we train them and they leave?  What if we don't train them
and they stay?"