[Fredslist] Promotion-You need to know that we cover New York State , New Jersey and Connecticut

Charles Schreiber CSchreiber at lidc.org
Fri May 4 08:34:28 EDT 2007

You should all know that Long Island Development Corporation can now do 504 loans throughout New York State, New Jersey and Connecticut. In addition to the LIDC brand, it will also operate under the name: Greater New York Development Co. (GNYDC). Same great service:
- for deals in need of fast turnaround- we're user friendly and our process is fast.
- for tight cash flow situations note that GNYDC/LIDC can save borrowers the mortgage tax on your bridge loan.
- for deals which don't quite fit the "bankers mold"- we'll do anything which is SBA eligible including start ups, any industry.
- deals which need that extra "value added" to keep the customer.... we're economic developers- we'll bring every resource to the table (utility abatements, real estate tax savings, counseling, expansion through government contracts etc.).
So, if you have any customers looking to expand or relocate outside of Nassau Suffolk or anywhere in NYS- give us a call- 516 433 5000; 866 433 5432.
And- remember- we're available to come and do presentations for your lenders, business development people, branch manager, underwriters, etc. and for your accountant, attorney, real estate broker contacts.

Charles F. Schreiber Vice President, Lending
Greater New York Development Co.(GNYDC) /
 Long Island Development Corp. (LIDC)
45 Seaman Avenue Bethpage, NY 11714
866 433-5432 516-433-5000, x1025
cschreiber at GNYDC.org
www.lidc.org
www,gnydc.org
Greater New York Development Co. a Division of Long Island Development Corp. is a regional economic development, not-for-profit corporation which makes long term, affordable loans to small businesses. GNYDC is not a bank, but it is the premier small business lender in the NY Metro Area. GNYDC also provides technical assistance for companies wishing to do business with federal, state and local government and large corporate entities. GNYDC's mission is to encourage economic stability and growth in Long Island, New York, New Jersey and Connectict.